What are the best setting for assigning a test?
Last week we made our first test in group 5/6: Unit 1. Quite good results.
Remon: Because of my health problems and an inefficent timetable I was not able to teach enough English lessons last weeks. We made some changes in our timetable: in January the lessons of Big English are planned for two hours a week. The children form groep 5/6 then should be able to make bigger steps in the learning material.
Remon: Last week I wasn't able to work. I am having problems with a deep vein thrombosis. The treatment of this thombosis went wrong so I had more pain and other problems. I Hope to startworking later this week.
questions and comment:
– Is it necessary to assign a activity or is it enough to make activities visual?
– Is it possible to assign more activities at once?
– Some activities don’t fit in the iPad screen: for example match the right words by drawing lines between the words
– Quite often it is not possible to open My English Lab. Server down??
– We get a lot of MEL login errors when we use Google Chrome
– Sometimes it’s impossible to re-assign homework, you can’t tick the students then in MEL.
– The students tell us they find the exercises more difficult than those in ODI